ANST - A Take on Peerage and Recognition from a Newbie

L Bledsoe temporal at midnightrealm.org
Fri Oct 15 15:32:04 PDT 1999

snip
(Okay, I am new.  And young.  Sadly, I am also
opinionated.  So here it goes.)

unsnip

Ummm, excuse me while I agree with her. I was thinking more along the lines
of "Couldn't we all just get along here?"

I'm not a Peer, I'm not a Knight, I'm just me...out for a good time with
friends. I try to show respect where necessary, but even I'm not perfect.
*sighs* Darn...would've made life easier if we were all perfect, eh?

Fionna

Si j'etais en vie,  je t'aurais aime.

     If I were alive, I would've loved you.