ANST - What is a Peer?

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Fri Oct 15 17:10:00 PDT 1999

"Michael F. Gunter" (Gunthar) wrote:

> Yep, I'm a Count, I'm a knight, I'm a Baron, I have an Iris, I have Thistles,
> and Cranes and Comets and Oaks and on and on. Woo! I admitted it.
> So I have awards in a little group that 90% of the world considers a bit
> freakish. So does that make me a good person or a bad person?

Hmmm. I've only met a few folks from Black Oak Keep, but I wouldn't call
them freakish. Some unusual ideas about feeding folks who come to their
events for free but that's just unusual. And one guy that seems to really
like the color purple but again that's just unusual not freakish.

:-)

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net