ANST - Level II Banishment?

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Sun Oct 17 09:08:35 PDT 1999

In a message dated 10/16/99 10:21:12 PM Central Daylight Time,
EisenKVT at aol.com writes:

<< Prince and Princess of Ansteorra!!!
  Sir Aleric Drake and Donna Kayliegh Drake  >>

HUH- OHHHHhhhh!!!!!    I guess this means that HL William Backfox and I can
expect a level 2 banishment for telling our new Princess that she should
learn to use an edit key on her messages a couple of years back.  Also Sir
Rurik and I will probably be banished for disturbing her meal at Gulf Wars
about the same time.
    There is a lesson here Lord.  Please grant me the wisdom to understand it.
Baron Bors
Baron Loch Soillier
  Par Deu, bel sire, cist est de ae vostre lin,
  Et si mangue un grant braun porcin
  Et a dous traitz beit un cester de vin.
  Ben dure guete deit il rendre a sun veisin.

  By God! fair sire! he's of your line indeed,
  Who thus devours a mighty haunch of boar
  And drinks of wine a gallon at two gulps;
  Pity the man on whom he wages war!