ANST - Newbie speaks (briefly)

Phil and Karan Foster phil at globeco.net
Sat Oct 16 07:30:42 PDT 1999

     I have been in the SCA for about 4 years, but until recently have not been able to be really active.  I have no awards,  I am playing for the enjoyment I get out of reliving a past.  I don't enter tourney's trying to impress anyone into giving me anything.  I enter to learn and have fun.  My arts are still developing and I am still learning but I continue to try, again this is for the enjoyment I get out of it.
     If by some chance someone decides to grant me recognition great, wonderful.  But keep in mind we all started doing this because it was FUN.

Having fun while serving and learning
Angus Geataclach