ANST - Level II Banishment?

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Sun Oct 17 15:33:03 PDT 1999

Baronman at aol.com (Baronman at aol.com) said something that sounded like:
> HUH- OHHHHhhhh!!!!!    I guess this means that HL William Backfox and I can
> expect a level 2 banishment for telling our new Princess that she should
> learn to use an edit key on her messages a couple of years back.

Hmmm. I wonder if Master William Blackfox can be banished from the
grave. Unless I am mistaken, he passed away a year or so ago.

> Also Sir
> Rurik and I will probably be banished for disturbing her meal at Gulf Wars
> about the same time.

I doubt any Crown would be so petty to do something as you have suggested
for such trivial transgressions in the past.

>     There is a lesson here Lord.  Please grant me the wisdom to understand it.

How about a simple one:

Don't be so certain of your self importance and impact on people.

This is a good one for a lot of people to remember, even myself. (Of course
there are lots of lessons I remind myself of from time to time.)

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "We have a constitutional right to make
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   fools of ourself."