ANST - Patents

Trish McCurdy ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 19 07:28:23 PDT 1999

The Patent is the part of the award that actually makes it a Peerage.
It is the portion that bestows the rank.  An example is the GOA that goes
with the White Scarf, giving it it's rank in the Order of presedence.

I would suggest to everyone to actually go and look at what the Corporate
wordings are on Peerages.  I think it is a tradgedy that it is not included
here in Ansteorra, and would like to see this retroactively granted to the
Royalty here.

According to my recent research, we are one of the very very few Kingdom's
which do not.

Larissa