ANST - Keeping track of who has what awards

VanoraV at aol.com VanoraV at aol.com
Tue Oct 19 12:26:43 PDT 1999

Humble Greetings Fair Ansteorra,

    Something I took note of is that we have sister-kingdoms with an "order
of precedence" on the kingdom web-pages (ie, Trimaris). They list the awards
or peerages with dates received as well as have a simple way to look up a
name by alphabet.
    I know it would mean more work for some poor soul, but it would be
*wonderful* to have on our kingdom page too. I'll raise my hand and volunteer
to do some of the write-up if enough folks want this as well. (I'd just be a
little slow, seeing I'm in the beginnings of a relocation *again*.)

Lady Vanora
Squire to Viscount Galen of Bristol
House at the Axe's Ford
<vanora at n-link.com> or