ANST - Halloween Party

Trish McCurdy ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 19 13:47:54 PDT 1999

Greetings to the List.

Anyone who would like to attend a Halloween Party on Sunday October 31, 1999
and like to help our family celebrate in our traditional way is welcome!

Each year we invite everyone who has children (and a few who don't but are
occasionally as mischievous as the children) to come and have a pot luck, a
Pinata, some silly Halloween games, and at dusk, take the kids Trick or
Treating until their little feet are complaining and then under the pretense
of closely examining their candy.... exact the parental tribute....!

We have a big screen TV which will be playing some of the season's scariest
films, and plenty of popcorn.

If you would like to attend please email me privately, everyone is welcome.
  We have a safe and friendly neighborhood for the kids to search for candy,
and I always go with them to supervise.

Please come in costume if you would like, everyone is welcome.

The party starts at 3:00.  Please rsvp to me via the list, and feel free to
pass this on to other families who may life to attend but dont have internet
access, my home phone is 972-245-9707.

ladyoftherose at hotmail.com

we live in Carrollton, near McCoy and Trinity Mills :)

Hope to see you!

Larissa