ANST-Announce - Crown Tourney & Mendersham Defender Lost & Found

crissy K poohyou at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 19 06:09:59 PDT 1999

Greetings to all.  I would like to thank everyone who attend Crown
Tournament and especially those who pitched in to get everything done.  As I
was cleaning up site I found many things that had been left behind.  If any
of this belongs to you, please let me know so I can make arrangements to
return it to you.

Green & White Camp Chair
Dagger w/ Sheath
Aqua Candle holder
Wooden plate
Ceramic plate
flashlight
embroidered handkerchief
leather necklace(?) with celtic knotwork

Also the following items made it to my house after our Defender
Blue Tarp
flashlight
can opener
knife

In Service to the Crown and the Dream,
Herrin Katerina von Halberstadt
Hospitaller & Seneschal
Shire of Mendersham, Ansteorra
MKA Crissy Ketchersid
Abilene, Texas
"Sable, a chevron rompu and in base a rose argent."