ANST - Greetings from TRH

CraigCC at aol.com CraigCC at aol.com
Tue Oct 19 15:44:47 PDT 1999

Unto the people of Ansteorra do TRH Alaric and Kayleigh Drake send greetings!

Although we are still reeling from the events from this past weekend, we are
excited about the opportunity to serve this Kingdom we love so well.  Thank
you to all who have offered their help and counsel.  We will try to live up
the example set by our Royal Parents.

Just a quick note...His Royal Highness and Sir Timotheus will, at the Barony
of Eldern Hills' Samhain event, be meeting on the field of battle to recreate
the Cattle Raids of Coolly.  HRH Alaric asks for stouthearted warriors to
join them in noble combat on the weekend of October 29-31st.  Revelry and
glory are guaranteed!!!!
(Timo really needs some troops!)

In addition, although seemingly distant, Gulf War is right around the corner.
 Start sharpening your swords and skills now!

In service to Ansteorra,

TRH Alaric and Kayleigh Drake