ANST - Just a word of thanks

Phil and Karan Foster phil at globeco.net
Tue Oct 19 22:06:54 PDT 1999

I would like to take a few minutes of everyone's time to thank the group of people who came out and helped with our demo on the 16th of October.
Petruccio Alfanso Maria Cuccieri de Catalina
Alain Mac An Rothaich
Ldy Rhiannon Mac Baird
HE Sir Terans Den Sjofarende
Ld  Agilwulf the Loud
Hl Suzanna the Herbalist
Jeremy of Wakefield
Alisha of Wakefield
Armando de la Caban'a
Art Masters
Rose Anne Masters
Magdalena da Cadamosto
Ld Oxlade Lachlan Mackinnon
Antonio Giannini
Franc'esca Giannini
Amber Heart's Jewel
Anarchan the Viscous Rumor
Todd (Anarchan's son)
Daivd (Anarchan's son)
Maevb
Angus Gaeta Clach

I would also like to send a special thanks to Patrick Rovell for giving up his time to take care of the sound and music for us and to his Lady for putting up with us.  A very heart felt thanks goes to my Lady who got up early Saturday morning and prepared a large amount of stew for us to eat.
We made new friends,  got info from one person who is interested in our Society and past information to a teacher from the Quinlan Middle school, so she may more easily reach us if she should decide to ask us to demo for her history class.

Again my most heartfelt thanks to everyone.

In service to the dream and it's growth.
Angus Gaeta Clach