ANST - (Sort of) OT Message Board

Caley Woulfe cwoulfe at life.edu
Wed Oct 20 07:21:07 PDT 1999

    Good tidings, All! I started a message board for self invented Shakespearian Insults on Webrawler's homepage. No one has contributed to it, so I thought I would advertise it it. To get there, go to:
http://www.webcrawler.com

Click Education in the left column

Click More Message Boards  near the bottom of the page

Click Next in lower right corner of screen

Scroll down to Shakespearian Insults near the bottom of the page, Click it.

Please, use your crafty and ever evil minds to engender the vilest insults possible! No personal attacks, please....

Caoillainn De Bhulbh, She-Wolf of Limerick
"If Normal is relative, it must be a very distant relative..."