ANST - Cattle Raids

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Wed Oct 20 10:52:50 PDT 1999

On 20 Oct 99, at 9:51, L Bledsoe wrote:

> Well, if we have all the main characters figured out...who's going to be
> playing the part of the cattle and will it involve hair being dyed?

and/or being limed & spiked ??? (been there, done that, went clubbing
afterwards ... i so miss the 80's ... grin)

and on more important point, remember than *headhunting* and guerilla warfare
are important aspects of this storyline ... ("... ten heads are better than
one, a thousand heads are so much better than none..." ... extra credit to
first who can name that reference)

'wolf
... "know them by their spikes"

... truth is the sword of us all (lords of the new church)