ANST - Historical Research

YTHmin at aol.com YTHmin at aol.com
Wed Oct 20 11:20:33 PDT 1999

Isn't it amazing how it's always the winners who write history. I am
currently reseraching a paper on 'Slighted Historical Figures' to be more
precise I am looking at Kings of England. I am going for a top ten style list
of Misalligned Monarchs ( and then of course the reserach will be based on
setting the tale strait ) What better bunch of people to ask for an opinion
than the SCAdians.
1. Richard III ( you name it they blamed it on him, the El Nino of the
Historical World )
2. John ( evil prince John-- I always thought he was an exceptional prince
and a damned better monarch than his brother )
3. Henry IV
4. Henry VII ( money grubber that he was he was a financial wizard )
5. ......
Anyone with suggestions

D. Buck