ANST - Medieval <WHATEVER> website

Caley Woulfe cwoulfe at life.edu
Wed Oct 20 11:31:04 PDT 1999

I apologize for the useless font site. No, these sites are not spam. I was
looking for something specific and kept finding interesting sites. I thought
I would share. The rest of the sites I've found I will put in one e-mail
with a short description with each one. That way I will not clog the lists.

Caoillainn De Bhulbh, She-Wolf of Limerick