ANST - BELTLESS PEERS

Weiszbrod, Barbara A (Barbara) baw2 at lucent.com
Wed Oct 20 13:39:58 PDT 1999

> Xene wrote:
>
> I've been a protégé for ....ahhh, let's see, it was during Patrick Michael
> and Julia's last reign, and Bran and Sindra were still Baron and Baroness
> of Stargate.  They took me in a double ceremony, as protégé and apprentice
> at a Stargate Baronial.  Best guess, six years ago?

If I'm not mistaken Patrick Michael and Julia's last reign was in 1995
(seems like longer ago than that, doesn't it?)  The Tornado Crown.
Brrrrrrrr it was cold

The meeting to which I was refering was held at Baron Arthur's, while he was
still Baron, but after Baroness Robin had stepped down.

> p.s. Elfsea is one  word.

oooppps......I'm spelling impared.  Sorry.

Alys.