ANST - "It's Not Period"

Patrick Cuccurello pat at adtelusa.com
Thu Oct 21 08:08:19 PDT 1999

> Now THAT'S what I'd like to see. A single Peerage to
> recognize Peers. Not
> that expect it to happen, mind you, but I do think that would
> be the best
> option. Although those Peerage circles would be HUGE! :)

Up in what was the Principality of Artemisia (now the Kingdom
of Artemesia) they use to hold combined Peer circles quite
often.  Usually during the reigns of Brian and Anna.

Yes, they were huge, and in my opinion rather unwieldy.  I
don't know if they still do them up there or not.  Just
another anthropological difference between Kingdoms  :)

Petruccio