ANST - "It's Not Period"

ches at io.com ches at io.com
Thu Oct 21 10:39:07 PDT 1999

And so this leads me to my thought on this new peerage that they are
hashing out rather badly on the other list, sigh.

I fear that Another "fighting" peerage means that members of that circle
may also fight for crown in the other kingdoms with tournaments that
adhere to that martial art.

I am not against this since SOME historical heads were not
fighting warriors of the sword thus could be argued as period.

I am not comfortable with this and want to make sure it is not going to
happen this way.

Any educated thoughts on this out there???

Sincerely,
F. Havas
ches at io.com