ANST - Nobles

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Thu Oct 21 16:05:26 PDT 1999

Bob Dewart wrote:
> The reason I'm doing this is I want to sponsor another Nobles Archery Shoot
> a Coronation.

> Gilli

Isn't the next Coronation in the last week or so of January? Do we even
know where the site will be and if they will have room/allow archery?

Or do you mean at some undetermined Coronation in the future? Why a
Coronation in particular? They often seem to be pretty full events as
far as their schedules go. And while a break from the seemingly
unending procession (or so it sometimes seems) of folks going up to
swear fealty to the new crown might be nice for us lower classes, this
sounds like you want the participation of the Nobility.

I like the idea of another Nobles Archery Shoot, particularly if we
could encourage some more pageantry. I'm just not sure how it would
work at a Coronation.

Lord Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net