ANST - Information collecting...Printing Co.s

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Thu Oct 21 21:02:15 PDT 1999

Riane de Cygne wrote:

> Currently I am looking for a place to purchase Whithycombe's
> The Oxford Dicttionary of English Christian Names.
> Anyone know where I can get one. Our library is seriously lacking and I am
> encountering difficulty advising our members on names and devices. Any info
> will be greatly appreciated.
>                                         Riane

I do book searches.  I've recently been helping the Ansteorran College of Heralds
complete their collections of "Appendix H" name books.  Several have either been
reprinted or are scheduled to reprint soon.  Withycombe is still out of print,
but I occasionally come across quite affordable used copies.  If interested,
contact me privately for details (charlene at flash.net).

--Perronnelle

--
Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow.