ANST - History of Awards

Burke McCrory bmccrory at oktax.state.ok.us
Fri Oct 22 09:07:58 PDT 1999

At 08:37 AM 10/22/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Greetings Ansteorra,
>
>I am doing a bit of a history project right now and would like the
>assistance of those who have been playing longer than I have.  I am
>trying to compile a list of the Monarchs that created the various
>awards within our Kingdom.  Below is a list of the awards, and I would
>appreciate any help (private responses are likely best, I don't know if
>the list is interested in my project).  Some of these I believe I know
>who created them, but I am trying to confirm.  If possible, I would
>like to know which reign it was during for those who have reigned
>multiple times.
Awards :
--------

Court Barony
Iris of Merit  - created by Jonathon and Willow in their first Ansteorran reign
Star of Merit  - created by Jonathon and Willow in their first Ansteorran reign
Centurion of the Sable Star  - created by Inman  6/18/94
White Scarf of Ansteorra
King's Gauntlet  - created by Jonathon and Willow in their first Ansteorran
reign
Queen's Glove  - created by Jonathon and Willow in their first Ansteorran reign
Sable Crane
Sable Thistle  - created by Jonathon and Willow in their first Ansteorran reign
Sable Falcon
Lion of Ansteorra - created by Jonathon and Willow in their first
Ansteorran reign
King's Archer
Queen's Rapier
Motley Sash
Golden Bridle
Rising Star
Compass Star
Sable Comet
King's Favor (I believe this is the awards name)

>Again, any help would be wonderful! Thanks.
>
>Ever,
>
>Timothy of Glastonbury
>Deputy to Nautilus Pursuivant

In Service to the Dream