ANST - Re: Cattle Raids...and associated BS....

Lorraine and/or Kief deer_kief at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 22 14:27:36 PDT 1999

Heilsa all interested and non-interested parties to this...this....*ptah -
phooey*

Kief here:

>Okay since you still are posting that you are head of the Bovine, I am
>going
>state this publicly and go ahead and contact my attny.
>The Meandering Bovine Consents of Janet Fuqua, Kimberly Wells, Dana Ransom,
>and Laura Baumgartner....
>and a deceased sister bovine Rose

Out of respect for Rose's memory, who was one of my SCA daughters as well,
just drop the whole issue. It will do no one any good and will cause a good
deal of harm and general aggravation to all and sundry.

Besides...what about my daughter Morganna? She was a Bovine...there were
others as well...where are their names?

>Robert was engaged to Rose, but at no time was he ever a part of the
>Meandering Bovine.
>A few months back he promised us that he would stop this. He has continued
>to use our name in vain. We do not want him destroying our Name.   I spoke
>with one of my law professors when this all happened the first time, and
>she
>stated that we would have legal recourse. If I have to I will continue on
>that path.

"Legal Recourse" my patootie..... Where is your copyright? Registered
trademark? Et cetera..... This is a NON-ISSUE....

>I personally Submitted a household name submission august of 1994. I don't
>know if it ever went thru or not. Seeing as shortly after that I moved to
>Houston again from Dallas.

This is so easy to check... Look in the latest edition of the Armorial of
the Society or write to the Star Principal Herald. either of these sources
will (and have had) the answer to that question...

>We may not be as active as some Households, but we are still a household
>(which by the way is all female and always has been) We have never and
>Never
>will have one "leader " of our group. It is shameful of him to still
>something that his deceased fiancé worked so hard to keep
>between the five of us.

It's that old saying that covers this matter: "If you don't use it... You
lose it..."

>Robert, going through our old house pictures we didn't find you in any of
>them, and in the old moosletters once again you aren't there. hmmmm find a
>new name, and identify be original and not a thief

Now that word there...THIEF..... That _is_ a word, used in this public
forum, that has a basis for Legal Recourse...against you.

Please take this PRIVATE ARGUMENT OFF-LINE...!

>In service to the dream
>Lady Kyrstyn of Greenwood
>aka Kimberly Wells

Sincerely and a tad bemused/aggravated at all
this....this...MANU...errr...MALARKEY...
Kief av Kiersted
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."