ANST - Re:Fighter/Consort Question

Michelle Shively michellechantal at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 22 17:14:18 PDT 1999

Greetings Cullinn,

>I guess the real question is -- must one of the
>fighter/consort pair be a non-combatant in that
>particular list?

In answer to your question, *no* a couple can fight for each other in crown
tourney. As an example I will use His Grace Hector and Her Grace Rowen. They
ended up in the final round of crown tournament against each other with Her
Grace being victorious. Also, at the recent crown tourney Sir Alrek and Lady
Meliora fought for each other. I don't believe I have been to a crown
tourney in the past ten years where there hasn't been such a case as this.

In Service,
Michelle