ANST - Bryn Gwlad Baronial Fair

Chris and Elisabeth Zakes moondrgn at bga.com
Mon Oct 25 15:03:06 PDT 1999

I would like to extend my thanks to all who came to the Fair. I hope you
all found fun things to do, eat, and buy! Each of you made our event
special, and made our celebration worth the 20 years it took to get there.

Notable people who were of great help before, during, and after the event
(please forgive spelling if awry!):

Lord Duncan MacConacher (co-steward)

Lady Alina Mitchell (children's activities)
Lord Avery Shaw (rapier list)
Lord Charles MacKinnon (bardic competition)
Mistress Clarissa di Firenze (lunch and dinner)
Lord Conner Sigmundson and the Baronial Guard
Sir Conor mac Cinneide (chivalric tournament)
Lord Conor mac Clure (gatekeeper and setup/takedown)
Lady Dior (waterbearing)
Baron Johann von Graustein (archery list)
Lord Jovian Skleros and Lady Zaharra (historical museum)
Mistress Meadhbh (Barons' feast)
Lady Myfanwy ferch Eifion (dancing)
Lord Otto Vustmann (heralds)
Lady Phoebe (ambiance and decorations)
Lord Pieter der Rausch (youth rapier list)
Lady Robin Anderson of Ross (merchant coordinator)
Sibilla Fairfax (Arts and Sciences)

This event just wouldn't have been what it was without them. They all did a
marvelous job, and I thank them all very much.

I would also like to extend my thanks to Carl McClure, Baron Dyfed Mort der
Mer, Joseph Alfred Huddlestone, Lady Alina Mitchell, Lady Rhiannon o Goed
Niwlog, and Don C. Dore for their great assistance with site setup, and to
Carl McClure, Ian MacConacher, Rosalind Moondragon, and Don C. Dore for a
great job of getting us completely off site in short order.

And to all the Barons and Baronesses of Bryn Gwlad: you made the event
special for me, personally. I never want to live in another Barony!

Respectfully,
Aethelyan Moondragon

P.S. A list of lost-and-found will be forthcoming as soon as we have an
inventory of same. If you know you lost something, contact Duncan (mka
Kevin Varner) at 512-244-7099.