ANST - Number of peers within the Kingdom

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Mon Oct 11 07:27:02 PDT 1999

If we are counting "active" as "seen at an event", then as of Namron
protectorate you can also add Sir Conrad of Castleton, Sir Balvin
Thorfinson (seen at Northkeep's Baronial War Practice and subsequent
fighter practice),  Countess Elazif Ironhands (seen at King's College), and
 Fredrick von Sternwald (seen @ Namron's Protetorate).  Granted, these were
just sightings.

Hilde made it down to Gothic War this September and had planned on making
it to both Guardian and Namron protectorate.  Work interfered.

Jean Paul de Sens
Squire to Sir Hildebrandt von Tiel

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.
cchipman at nomadics.com
http://www.nomadics.com

On Monday, October 11, 1999 9:08 AM, Michael Tucker
[SMTP:michaelt at neosoft.com] wrote:
> Greetings from Michael Silverhands:
>
> I've added to the list Sir Alexis La Bouche, one of the kingdom's most
visible
> equestrian knights, and one of the driving forces behind the Coastal
Region's
> war team. I would be hard pressed to name any Peer (of *any* flavor) who
is more
> active. I've also added Viscount Cian Conor MacQuaid, the Coastal
Region's
> deputy Earl Marshal and Stargate's Hospitaler; Master Daniel Blackaxe,
whose
> toast at ATYC was quite memorable; Duke Jonathan DeLaufyson Macebearer,
who
> fought in Ansteorra's 40th Crown Tourney; and Duke Sigmund the
Wingfooted, who
> gives at least two nights a week to the SCA (teaching rapier and
chivalric
> practice), attends selected events and has fought in most of the Gulf
Wars.