ANST - Number of peers within the Kingdom

gptaylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Mon Oct 11 09:45:42 PDT 1999

Okay...more info:
Last I've heard, Viscount Randall is inactive- I believe that he's sold his armor,
etc.
Hrabia Jan appears now and again.  He made a populace meeting a few months ago when we
were voting on our new baron and baroness.  As for the newcomer recognition
test...when he was out of garb and I was newer, I tried induct him into the SCA at two
separate demos, when he dropped by our table.  Doh!  ;)

Isobel