ANST - Peers of Ansteorra

Tim Lozos timden at lcc.net
Tue Oct 12 06:34:46 PDT 1999

>Greetings and Hi There,
>
>After much to do and what not, here are the number of knights, laurels and
>pelicans from Ansteorra.  These numbers are based on the list that HE Rumil
>was kind enough to provide.  These are *total* numbers (unless I miss
>counted).
>
>Knights/Master of Arms - 87

>Gilli

So these are the total numbers who are living in the Kingdom, right?

I did some research before my elevation and, based of Sir Galen's "Roll of
Arms of Ansteorran Chivalry" and Sir Burke's "Generations of Ansteorran
Chivalry" web pages, I was the 72nd member of the Chiv *made* in Ansteorra.
That number is starting from John the Plain (who was knighted the day
Ansteorra became a Kingdom) and includes one member who resigned (Dragomir
Andropovich).

Sir Timo