ANST - Peers of Ansteorra

Dennis Grace sirlyonel at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 12 07:46:04 PDT 1999

Salut Cozyns,

Lyonel aisai.

Sir Timotheos responds to Gilli's -
> >These numbers are based on the list that HE Rumil
> >was kind enough to provide.  These are *total* numbers (unless I miss
> >counted).
> >
> >Knights/Master of Arms - 87

- with:

>So these are the total numbers who are living in the Kingdom, right?
>
>I did some research before my elevation and, based of Sir Galen's "Roll of
>Arms of Ansteorran Chivalry" and Sir Burke's "Generations of Ansteorran
>Chivalry" web pages, I was the 72nd member of the Chiv *made* in Ansteorra.
>That number is starting from John the Plain (who was knighted the day
>Ansteorra became a Kingdom) and includes one member who resigned (Dragomir
>Andropovich).

My current directory of the Chivalry, by a wild coincidence, shows only 72
members of the Chivalry living in Ansteorra.  That listing includes such
inactive members as Randall von Nordlichwald, Sean mac Flamm, Ian MacBaird,
and Robert Helmenstahl.

If the 87 comes from the OP, then the OP undoubtedly includes deceased,
retired, and departed as well as immigrants such as myself.

lo vostre por vos servir
Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace