ANST - "Active" Peers Really active peers

jonwillowpel at juno.com jonwillowpel at juno.com
Wed Oct 13 12:31:30 PDT 1999

For years in Ansteorra it was our practice to praise the good and ignore
the bad. We do this for two reasons. First there are a lot of childish
people who glory in bad press. Second  the theory being that it is
possible to stop people from talking but it is very hard to make us talk.
Silence can be a deadly weapon. In keeping with this practice I would
like to mention some peers that are doing a GREAT JOB.

Sir Galen is one. He goes to fighting and non-fighting events. He is one
of the Knights that regularly make it to Arts events. He has just Auto
crated the 20th celebrations. He makes most of the local events and
teaches everyone (not in his own private backyard class but at local
fighter practices.) He is active in the Bardic College and performs all
the time. He has create a wonderful net site to share his information. He
always follows the code of the list field.  His courtesy is faultless.

Mistress Gunnora is another great peer. She is active in the fighting but
always does her job as a Laurel. She teaches constantly. She has offered
her time to help anyone on the most dreaded thing in the Arts and
Science- Documentation. She has a great site that is full of knowledge. I
have seen her all over the kingdom doing things with everyone.

Duchess Larissa is working very hard with her local group. Linden wood.
She headed up the team that made all those Ansteorran banners at Gunthar
and Sara's Coronation. She worked with me on the bardic at 20th and was
autocrat at Lindenwood's Midsummer ball. She is working with newcomers.
She teaches and has made events all over the kingdom.

Please write about Peers you know that are doing well.
Willow