ANST - peerage ... let it be

L Bledsoe temporal at midnightrealm.org
Fri Oct 15 07:49:35 PDT 1999

SCA does not need yet another civil was on their hands.  and this one has
the
potential to be a really destructive one.

--------> Been reading all these emails over the last fer days about Peers,
and the like. Mind if I pop in my 2 bits? Last I heard, it was "You reap
what you sow." Therefore....wouldn't it just go to saying that if you're out
there, working hard...then you'll receive what you deserve? Not as in
awards, or anything...but in knowing that you've accomplished something? I
realise that there are people who want the prestige and whatnot of titles,
etc...but...well....you know what I mean (I hope)

Fionna

Si j'etais en vie,  je t'aurais aime.

     If I were alive, I would've loved you.