ANST - let it be

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Fri Oct 15 17:30:58 PDT 1999

In a message dated 10/15/99 12:00:33 PM Central Daylight Time,
baron_duncan at hotmail.com writes:

<< I agree with Gunther and Wolf on the merit badge approach.  What ever
 happened to doing things for the pure joy and fun of doing it? When did a
 beer and friends retelling stories of your glories deeds stop being
 sufficient? >>

    Perhaps everybody would be the happier if the SCA just did away with
Peerages and we followed the Boy Scouts example and issued merit badges?
Maybe then the fun would return to the many who "dropped out " because it
just was not fun any more.  Those who know my humor, know why I would suggest
it.  :>)

   Baron Bors
  Cynic at Large