ANST - What is a Peer?

Dr Tiomoid M. of Angle tiomoid at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 16 05:51:22 PDT 1999

--- "Michael F. Gunter" <michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com> wrote:

> > > Although most of what Master Tidhg has said is harsh truth, I
> > > have to disagree on this statement.
> >
> > Says the Court Baroness. You're just proving my point.
>
> I wish you would stop insulting your supporters and friends.

And I wish my soi-disant "supporters and friends" would quit inventing
insults where they don't exist. She did prove my point, and all I did
was say so. If you consider it an insult for someone to speak the
truth, then you aren't one of my "supporters and friends", whatever
else you might be -- my friends have a minimal level of intelligence,
and finding insult in that remark, sadly, doesn't qualify.

Mistress Adelicia informs me that Her Excellency did, indeed, "walk the
walk" prior to her elevation, which makes me proud of her, but merely
marks her as exceptional. I just paint what I see; your experience may
differ, but it doesn't invalidate MY experience, and all these
suggestions that I don't know what I know make my ass tired.

Tadhg