ANST - A Take on Peerage and Recognition from a Newbie

Alicia Ward adraw99 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 08:08:32 PDT 1999

Absolutely!

I know what you are saying about being new and young,
but i guess *sadly* i wasn't opinionated enough to say
the same thing you did.

i am horrified at all of the underlying anger and
bitterness that is demonstrated between individuals.
i love being involved in SCA, but it's terribly
alarming to see all the conflicts between people who
have been here longer than i.  everyday when i check
my mail i am shocked and i think to myself "do i
really want to be around this?"

this is simply something i've seen and wondered about.
(it will probably make many people a tad miffed, but i
hope it will cause us to see the repulsive power of
this bitterness.)

Elena Fitzsimmons

A day without laughter is a day wasted
                 -Picasso