ANST - finding Red Orm

cecmoss cecmoss at gateway.net
Mon Oct 18 16:59:19 PDT 1999

To Anyone connected with SCA

I am interested in finding Red Orm, mundane name C.E. "Rich" Richardson.  I
last saw him in 1977, when he was moving to Oklahoma City in connection with
Society activity there. (I am not in the SCA, so I can't describe this
exactly.)  His birth date is 8/1/1950, if you have more than one member with
that name.  The purpose of my search is social interchange; finding out
marriage status, location, catching up on old times, the usual.  This search
has nothing to do with any financial organization or solicitation.  I would
appreciate your help in this regard,

Sincerely,

Cecilia