ANST - Patents

Trish McCurdy ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 19 07:36:03 PDT 1999

Try as I might, I can't think what I might have done on the throne that
deserved rewarding with not only a Royal title, but with a Patent as well.
Perhaps one of our Royal Peers from out of kingdom can explain how Royal
Patents work, and what the reasoning is behind giving them (hint, hint,
Larissa....)  ;)Regards,Countess Sara, LoR

Indeed when the system was set up here for whatever reason, the Patent was
not included, as IMHO it should have been.

Yes, The LOR not only have circle like meetings in other Kingdoms, but alot
of other very important responsibilities as well.

Being a Crown is an extremely time consuming thing.  You give alot of your
own life, energy, finances, and love to a Kingdom.

The Patent makes the title a Peerage and not just an empty title.  I realize
that we here in Ansteorra honor our Royals and give them the love and
respect that they are due, which is the most important part.  But I honestly
believe that the Royalty here is some of the most wonderful in the known
world, and I believe with all my heart that they deserve the same level of
recognition that the other Kingdom's grant.

Larissa