ANST - the infinite peerage and the rapier peerage

Patrick Cuccurello pat at adtelusa.com
Tue Oct 19 11:41:26 PDT 1999

> I have never heard of a
> Laurel being
> withheld because the person's art form was not practiced in all
> kingdoms.
>
> I hope this clears up a few questions.
>
> Dore

I would personally have no problem proposing a rapier fighter for
the Laurel.  Granted, they need to fulfill the other obligations.
I for one, see the rapier community as much more than a martial
art.  Most that I have met not only research their weapons form,
but also their costuming, deportment, manners, and in many cases
take that to actually creating the objects they need themselves.
That level of anal-rentitiveness (and I certainly don't consider
that term a slur because I are one) is usually something that
I associate with my Brothers and Sisters.

Petruccio
.....your mileage may vary, post no bills, this means YOU!
besides, I had a note from her Priest.