ANST - the infinite peerage and the rapier peerage

Patrick Cuccurello pat at adtelusa.com
Tue Oct 19 12:38:23 PDT 1999

> Er...well, I'll let the Laurels field that one. I will just point out
> that I was not suggesting rapier fighters be given Laurels, just using
> their order as an example.
>
> Don Dore

Well, I in no way speak for anyone besides myself within the Order.  I
was just giving my personal opinion.  The main reason was so people
could get maybe a better understanding of how I think about things since
I didn't grow up here.   It also gives people the opportunity to seek me
out and explain "why that just don't work here :) ".

Of course, I'd be more than happy to speak to anyone in the rapier
community about the subject if they believe there is a candidate we have
overlooked.  I may be alot of things, but shy isn't usually one of them :)

Petruccio