ANST - A note of problems...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Oct 19 20:25:09 PDT 1999

Good Morning,

  I've noticed a problem that is becoming more and more pronounced.
  People are sending email to owner-ansteorra at ansteorra.org instead of
  ansteorra at ansteorra.org. I don't know how or why, but there are at
  least 3 individuals doing this and possibly more. The ones I know for
  certains are doing this are Mistress Gunnorra and Angus Gaeta Clach.

  The reason this is a problem is that I will not always notice that it
  was sent to the wrong address and resend it back to the list. This means
  your messages can be dropped accidentally.

  Please start checking the email address the mail is going to in
  order to make sure it is not going to the Owner address.

  I thank you for your time and assistance in this.

Ciao,