ANST - Cattle Raids

Kimberly kdw at ev1.net
Wed Oct 20 10:49:36 PDT 1999

Okay since you still are posting that you are head of the Bovine, I am going
state this publicly and go ahead and contact my attny.
The Meandering Bovine Consents of Janet Fuqua, Kimberly Wells, Dana Ransom,
and Laura Baumgartner....
and a deceased sister bovine Rose

Robert was engaged to Rose, but at no time was he ever a part of the
Meandering Bovine.
A few months back he promised us that he would stop this. He has continued
to use our name in vain. We do not want him destroying our Name.   I spoke
with one of my law professors when this all happened the first time, and she
stated that we would have legal recourse. If I have to I will continue on
that path.

I personally Submitted a household name submission august of 1994. I don't
know if it ever went thru or not. Seeing as shortly after that I moved to
Houston again from Dallas.

We may not be as active as some Households, but we are still a household
(which by the way is all female and always has been) We have never and Never
will have one "leader " of our group. It is shameful of him to still
something that his deceased fiancé worked so hard to keep
between the five of us.

Robert, going through our old house pictures we didn't find you in any of
them, and in the old moosletters once again you aren't there. hmmmm find a
new name, and identify be original and not a thief

In service to the dream
Lady Kyrstyn of Greenwood
aka Kimberly Wells