ANST - cattle, yeti's, yak's .. oh my! .... was: Cattle Raids

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Wed Oct 20 13:44:27 PDT 1999

On 20 Oct 99, at 11:36, Robert_Smetek at veritasdgc.com wrote:

> >More importantly...does it involve clothes?  To my knowledge, cattle do
> > not wear clothes...   Hmm, a very interesting Event indeed.
>
> Some cattle do and some cattle don't.  :)
> Sorry, I had to say it.

since several northern breeds were quite shaggy, perhaps it would be a good use
of that old shag-carpet armour mouldering away in the dark places of your
garages ???? .... hmmm, perhaps a new event "The Yeti War'" (would also work
for yak's ... and then you get to use those funky horned helmets that more than
a few have stashed away but are ashamed to bring out (grin))

'wolf

... truth is the sword of us all (lords of the new church)