ANST - Cattle Raids

Johann & Ceridwen auntdwen at ionet.net
Wed Oct 20 14:07:01 PDT 1999

>would'na guiness and tully's be more appropropriate ???? .... guess the
>shiner's for the southern mercenaries and not the main uliad forces.
>
>'wolf
>... hates shiner, gives me nasty allergic reactions for some reason

Well in a case like that it looks like I will get a chance to run over you
like I did @ Three Kings last year.I always look forward to having my
secound favorite speed bump to go over the top of:)First being anyone non
Ansteorran
especilly calontire sheild walls they whine so well.

Johann Gunnbjornsson
co-head house Wolfstar