ANST - "It's Not Period"

Zimmermann, Lenny zimmerml at kci1.com
Thu Oct 21 07:36:14 PDT 1999

Michael Silverhands wrote in response to Gunnora's statements against a 4th
Peerage with asking us to pretend her response was for Knighthood:
> Interesting, huh?
>
> This harkens back to the ancient argument, "A Peer is a Peer
> is a Peer"; i.e.,
> that there is really only one Peerage, whether we choose to
> give different
> people different titles or not. What do you think?

Now THAT'S what I'd like to see. A single Peerage to recognize Peers. Not
that expect it to happen, mind you, but I do think that would be the best
option. Although those Peerage circles would be HUGE! :)

Honos Servio,
Lionardo Acquistapace, Bjornsborg
(Lenny Zimmermann, San Antonio)
zarlor at acm.org