ANST - Nobles

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Oct 21 14:08:53 PDT 1999

Greetings and Hi There,

That would be Great!!

The reason I'm doing this is I want to sponsor another Nobles Archery Shoot
a Coronation.

There seems to be some concern that there aren't enough Nobles around to
allow all  who might want to  particpate to do so.

So, let's narrow the feild a bit.  Only those Nobles who  would be
interested in sponsoring  a team to participate  in a Nobles Shoot at
Coronation need reply.

There will be two divisions in the shoot.  One will be long bow/recurve and
the other will be cross bow.  Will start at 20 yards and keep moving back
till we have a winner.

Pagentry is the thing.

Gilli