ANST - Re:

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 22 22:02:49 PDT 1999

Thank you, Master Leofric, and all the others who have
responded.  This dead horse may now safely be
burried;).

Just about everything I know about the society can be
legibly written on the back of a postage stamp with a
large crayon.

Cullinn

--- Leofric Ealdricson <lealdricson at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Cullinn wrote
>
> >I guess the real question is -- must one of the
> >fighter/consort pair be a non-combatant in that
> >particular list?
> >

> M'lord;
>
> This very situation came up several years ago.  Duke
> Hector Phillip Martel
> and his lady Duchess Rowan Beatrice von Kampfer were
> both entered in the
> Crown list of Ansteorra as each others consorts.
> So, the answer to you
> question is: No, both can be combatants in the list.
>  The outcome of that
> list was our first Queen by Right of Arm, Queen
> Rowan.
>
> Master Leofric Ealdricson, OP

=====
Do, or do not.  There is no try. -- Yoda