ANST - Kingdom A&S

gptaylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Tue Oct 26 14:27:55 PDT 1999

Regarding the extremely last-minute decision to pick all but five of the
Gulf War static artisans at Kingdom A&S....

It will be difficult to discuss this without looking as if I'm whining
for not being able to participate in a competition...

But...the unhappiness that mundane issues have kept me from having
anything to show at Kingdom A&S is now greatly magnified by my also
missing the Gulf Wars competition, for which I expected to have
something completed.  Northkeep is not an option.  Perhaps, in the
future, more than 9 day's notice could be given before changes such as
these are made?  I am not the only person who has these feelings.

Isobel