ANST - Kingdom A&S

Genevieve de Courtanvaux gdc at airmail.net
Tue Oct 26 16:14:45 PDT 1999

I must also agree with Isobel on this for several reasons. First, was that I
felt for those that may have planned to do something separate for the Gulf
War artisan competition but now only have 9 days to start and finish a
project. Second, there were those that wouldn't be able to make it to
Kingdom A&S but planned on going to the Gulf War competition. Third, is the
fact that letters of intent for Kingdom A&S were due prior to the
announcement of having the Gulf War competition at Kingdom A&S. Fourth, I as
a A&S officer for my Barony don't have time to disseminate the information
to the local populace (I can forward it to the local e-mail list but that
doesn't cover everyone). Fifth, what if someone who is attending Kingdom A&S
doesn't want to compete in the Gulf War competition? Sixth, what about
people displaying at both Kingdom A&S and Northern Regional....doesn't this
change the odds? Seven, doesn't this make it a logistical nightmare for the
judges? Well, I almost could go on and on but I won't.
In the future as an artisan that does competitions I humbly request that we
be allowed more preparation time for a competition of this magnitude.
Genevieve