ANST - LORD STEFAN LI ROUS ALERT

Alice Harris lg_photo at texas.net
Tue Oct 26 19:51:28 PDT 1999

Greetings again from Alina (his wife):

I forgot to mention he's now in the intensive care unit of the hospital (Room 116).

Because of the pneumonia, he was moved this morning so as to keep a closer eye
on him. If you want to visit him visiting hours are every two (even numbers)
hours, but even then it can only be for ten minutes with two visitors maximum
at time, not counting myself. No children allowed. Also no phones in any of
the intensive care rooms, only the nurses station. There is a phone in the
waiting room, but I'm not spending my time there. I'm usually in his room or
roaming the hospital for walks during the day. I will be at home at night
since I'm not allowed to spend the night at the hospital.

Please excuse the screw up.

Thanks,

Alina Mitchell
(Alice Morrow Harris)