ANST - 101 uses for a deadman & his armour

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Thu Oct 28 09:46:14 PDT 1999

On 28 Oct 99, at 10:41, Michael F. Gunter wrote:

> > But the smell Your Excellency....icky!
>
> No problem. Smells like.....victory!

probably smells like my hound after he's been rolling in his "toys" ... have
yet to find few smells a appropriate application of incense will not cure and
for those really stubborn ones, here's a good suggestion - patchouli oil ...
will cover anything ... used a bottle of the cheap stuff inside my "once a week
pickup" garbage can, let it soak into the plastic, now it always smells like a
hippy tribe is living inside (g)

> (This is getting just way too out of hand.)

it is, after all samhain and these things are quite "seasonally" appropriate
..happy new year to all the keltoi out there.  wonder if jack-o-lanterns are
symbolic memory of the days around samhain when ones treasured collection of
heads would be taken out and exhibited ????

'wolf
... time to find and decorate the samhain head (g)

... truth is the sword of us all (lords of the new church)