ANST - Deadmen and armour uses

tgnst at swbell.net tgnst at swbell.net
Thu Oct 28 13:16:42 PDT 1999

Deadmen? I would think I'd rather  make soap than bedding out of them,
then trade the soap out Kingdom, I 'm praticular who I bathe with....let
alone sleep with....ewwwwwweh.
Armour? Boo is always interested in new trading possibilities.....
I have more than enough bedding, and until I get a new laundress.....but
I guess bachelors on vacation can do as they will.
But His Excellancy to my past knowlege has always been praticular about
his house, person, and most especially his kitchen.....
Are we under a 'blood moon', or did the spring tonic cook off to
early?.......'Stacia :-)