ANST - 101 uses for a deadman & his armour

L Bledsoe temporal at midnightrealm.org
Thu Oct 28 13:56:54 PDT 1999

<snip>On 28 Oct 99, at 9:33, Michael F. Gunter wrote:
> > > I sleep on the bodies of my slain enemies.>

But the smell Your Excellency....icky!

<unsnip>

Pardon my minorly depraved ranbling here...but wouldn't your chiropractor
get just a wee bit irritated if you were sleeping on a decomposing surface
as it would constantly put your back out of alignment?

Oh, and wolf...if you could do me a favour and save me a spare helm
w/decapitated head inserted for my rose bush I would be greatly
appreciative. Mom always said it was the best fertilizer for growing good
roses.

heading back to sleep...
fionna

you make this all go away
     you make this all go away
          i just want something
               i just want something i can never have...

Si j'etais en vie,  je t'aurais aime.